NEW Registration costs are:
- $35 if registered before October 4
- $45 if registered between October 7 and October 19
- $50 on the day of the event.
- Children 13 to 18 are $25 with a paying adult
- Children 12 and under are $10 with a paying adult
- T-shirts guaranteed if registered by October 4.
The Turning Leaf Tour is a road cycling event that will assist Casting for Recovery fund their annual educational and support retreat for 14 women who have experienced breast cancer living in Tennessee, especially women living in East Tennessee, provided at no cost to the participant.
There will be four distinct rides, all starting at the Great Smoky Mountains Heritage Center during the peak of the beautiful fall colors along with 3 rest stops.
- Bring the entire family and ride the 10-mile Greenway through Townsend.
- For the more adventurous riders, you may enjoy a 30-mile road ride through the beautiful Smoky Mountains.
- For the more experienced riders, we offer a 50-mile road course through the colorful foothills of the Smoky Mountains.
- NEW THIS YEAR. For those riders that want a metric ride, we have a 62-mile ride that your will enjoy.
Check-in times are staggered:
- 12:00 Noon: 50-mile and 62-mile rides ~ Start: 1:00 PM
- 1:00 PM: 10-mile Family Ride and 30-mile ride ~ Start: 2:00 PM
DIRECTIONS to the Great Smoky Mountains Heritage Center
The ride routes are planned by Martin Coleman of RaceDay Events.
Want to see more information or post a sign in your office or business?
Raffle Tickets Now On Sale
You can purchase your raffle tickets when you register or purchase them separately by clicking on the button below.
You will be able to view all items on our RAFFLE TICKET page.
We want to thank OUR SPONSORS for supporting
Casting for Recovery's 3rd Annual Turning Leaf Tour
- Panera Bread
- Road ID
- Heartland Galleries
- International Flair
- Uncle Lem's Mountain Outfitters