The Turning Leaf Tour is a road cycling event that will assist Casting for Recovery fund their annual educational and support retreat for 14 women who have experienced breast cancer living in Tennessee, especially women living in East Tennessee, provided at no cost to the participant. 100% of the proceeds will go toward the 2016 Casting for Recovery, East Tennessee retreat.
New Hope Center
602 Scarboro Rd
Oak Ridge, TN 37831
We will begin at CNS Y-12's New Hope Center and ride Bear Creek Road to the old K-25 site, and all routes will end coming through Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Bethel Valley Road.
You will receive this year's commemorative ride coin if you are registered by September 26th
T-shirts are guaranteed if you are registered by September 26th.
- $35 if registered before September 8th
- $40 if registered between September 9th and Sep 25
- $50 if registered between Sep 26 and Oct 17
- $60 on the day of the event.
- Children 13 to 18 are $25 with a paying adult
- Children 12 and under are $10 with a paying adult
There will be three distinct rides, all starting at New Hope Center in Oak Ridge during the peak of the beautiful fall colors along with 3 rest stops.
- Bring the entire family and ride the 7-mile through Carbide Park (we are trying to change this route to ride through ORNL as well)
- For the more adventurous riders, you may enjoy a 28-mile road ride through the beautiful Y12's Bear Creek Road, down Hwy 95 to K-25 and back thru the west end of Bear Creek Rd, down 95 to ORNL's Bethel Valley Road.
- For the more experienced riders, we offer a 50- or 62-mile road course through the beautiful backroads of Y12's Bear Creek Road, down Hwy 95 to K-25, to Rarity Ridge, Lawnville, Road, Poplar Spring,Buttermilk Road, ORNL's Bethel Valley Road.
CUE SHEETS FOR 31-, 50- and 62- mile routes are coming soon.
7:00 am: Check-in
8:00 am: 20 Minute Morning Service provided by Grace Lutheran Church
8:30 am: Start
The ride routes have been planned by Mike McEahen
Raffle Tickets are Now On Sale!
You can purchase your raffle tickets when you register or purchase them separately by clicking on the button below.
If you just want to donate to show your support for our program and breast cancer survivors in Tennessee.
You will be able to view all items on our RAFFLE TICKET page.
We want to thank
Casting for Recovery's 6th Annual Turning Leaf Tour
- Women Marines Association, Rocky Top Chapter
Interested in becoming a sponsor for our 2015 Ride?
Want to see more information or post a sign in your office or business? Please email email@example.com or call 865-742-4143.