The Turning Leaf Tour is a road cycling event that will assist Casting for Recovery fund their annual educational and support retreat for 14 women who have experienced breast cancer living in Tennessee, especially women living in East Tennessee, provided at no cost to the participant.
New Hope Center
602 Scarboro Rd
Oak Ridge, TN 37831
Sunday ~ October 16, 2016
Check-in: 7:00 am
Church Service: 8:00 am
Start: 8:30 am
We will begin at CNS Y-12's New Hope Center and ride Bethel Valley Road thru Oak Ridge National Laboratory to the old K-25 site, through the beautiful back roads of Anderson, Roane, and Loudon Counties, with all routes riding back through Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Bethel Valley Road.
You will receive this year's commemorative ride coin if you are registered by September 23rd.
T-shirts are guaranteed if you are registered by September 23rd.
Pre-ride bagels/donuts and coffee and Post-ride meal will be provided.
- $35 if registered by Sep 1
- $40 if registered between Sep 2 and Sep 16
- $50 if registered between Sep 17 and Oct 15
- $60 on the day of the event.
- Children 13 to 18 are $25 with a paying adult
Children 12 and under are $10 with a paying adult
- 7:00 am: Check-in / Registration
- 8:00 am: 20 Minute Morning Service provided by Grace Lutheran Church of Knoxville
- 8:30 am: Start
Pilots: Please make sure you answer the question on whether or not you are a Club Vibes Pilot and who your stoker will be when you register.
Stokers: Please contact Sue Buckley or Lindsay Long. Do not register so that you will not be charged to participate.
If you just want to donate to show your support for our program and breast cancer survivors in Tennessee.
Please be sure to designate East Tennessee in the Note/Special Designation area.
We want to thank
Casting for Recovery's 7th Annual Turning Leaf Tour
- Women Marines Association, Rocky Top Chapter
- Women Veterans of America, Chapter 20