The Turning Leaf Tour is a road cycling event that will assist Casting for Recovery fund their annual educational and support retreat for 14 women who have experienced breast cancer living in Tennessee, especially women living in East Tennessee, provided at no cost to the participant. 100% of the proceeds will go toward the 2015 Casting for Recovery, East Tennessee retreat.
We Have A New Location This Year
KNOXVILLE BICYCLE COMPANY
10657 Hardin Valley Road
Knoxvillle, TN 37932
The 50-mile and 62-mile routes will ride DOE's restricted Bethel Valley Road through Oak Ridge National laboratory.
You will receive this year's commemorative ride coin if you are registered by September 26th
T-shirts are guaranteed if you are registered by October 3rd.
- $35 if registered before Sep 5
- $40 if registered between Sep 6 and Oct 3
- $50 if registered between Oct 4 and Oct 18
- $60 on the day of the event.
- Children 13 to 18 are $25 with a paying adult
- Children 12 and under are $10 with a paying adult
There will be three distinct rides, all starting at the Knoxville Bicycle Company during the peak of the beautiful fall colors along with 3 rest stops.
- Bring the entire family and ride the 10-mile through Hardin Valley.
- For the more adventurous riders, you may enjoy a 30-mile road ride through the beautiful backroads of the Hardin Valley area to Melton Hill Dam.
- For the more experienced riders, we offer a 50-mile road course through the beautiful backroads of Hardin Valley to Melton Hill Dam and then we are going to ride north on Hwy 95 to the DOE restricted BETHEL VALLEY ROAD through Oak Ridge National Laboratory, and back to the shop through Solway.
CUE SHEETS HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATED YET
7:00 am: Check-in
8:00 am: 20 Minute Morning Service provided by Grace Lutheran Church
8:30 am: Start
DIRECTIONS to the Knoxville Bicycle Company
The ride routes are planned by Scott Pegram, owner of the Knoxville Bicycle Company.
Raffle Tickets are Now On Sale!
You can purchase your raffle tickets when you register or purchase them separately by clicking on the button below.
You will be able to view all items on our RAFFLE TICKET page.
Just want to donate to show your support for our program and breast cancer survivors in Tennessee. Click the link below.
We want to thank
Casting for Recovery's 5th Annual Turning Leaf Tour
Interested in becoming a sponsor for our 2014 Ride?
Want to see more information or post a sign in your office or business? Please email email@example.com or call 865-742-4143.